Cuộc thi "Người Đẹp Đà Nẵng 2012" Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 am
Hoa hậu Việt Nam không chấp nhận chuyện 'dao kéo' Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:17 am
Thúy Ngân mong manh giữa đồng hoang Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:45 am
Diễm Hương Mừng chiến thắng của Minh Hằng Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm
Giám khảo Diễm Hương không ngừng làm duyên Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:00 pm
Thùy Lâm kiêu sa với 'Sắc hè' Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:52 pm
Thùy Lâm sang trọng với thiết kế IVY moda Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:51 pm
Phan Thị Mơ rạng ngời trong váy cưới Canary Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 pm
Hoàng My rạng rỡ trong tiệc chia tay các vũ công “Bước Nhảy Hoàn Vũ” Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm
Thúy Vy ấn tượng bởi trán dô Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 pm
Diễm Hương vai trần quyến rũ bên hoa Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:45 pm
Truong Tri Truc Diem's slenderly beautiful like the swan Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 pm
Diem Huong and Khoi Nguyen to be "Perfect Couple" Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm
Journey "Give you smile" Diary Of Hoang My Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm
Miss Phan Thu Ngan and Playboy - Undersecretary's Son Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:05 pm
Hoang My's cheerful when walking for charity Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 pm
Diem Huong's beautiful like fully blooming rose Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:29 pm
Trúc Diễm dịu dàng với đầm cổ yếm Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:11 pm
Diễm Hương lãng mạn ngày hè Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Miss Vietnam
Admin
Admin
Miss Vietnam

Tổng số bài gửi : 518

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty   Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:25 pm

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam

Vietnam is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia. It is bordered by the People's Republic of China to the north, Laos to the northwest, Cambodia to the southwest, and the East Sea to the east. With a population of over 89 million, Vietnam is the 13th most populous country in the world. The
Vietnamese became independent from Imperial China in AD 938, following the Battle of Bạch Đằng River.

Successive Vietnamese royal dynasties flourished along with the nation's increasing geographic and political expansion into Southeast Asia, until the Indochina Peninsula was colonized by the French in the mid 19th century. Efforts to resist the French eventually led to their expulsion from the country in the mid 20th century, leaving Vietnam divided politically into two countries until 1976. Vietnam is approximately 331,688 square kilometers in area.

The topography consists of hills and densely forested mountains, with level land covering no more than 20%. Mountains account for almost half of the land area, with smaller hills and tropical forests. The northern part of the country consists mostly of highlands and the Red River Delta. The south is divided into coastal lowlands, Annamite Chain peaks, and extensive forests. The delta of the Red River is smaller but more intensely developed and more densely populated than the Mekong River Delta. Vietnam has two World Natural Heritage sites: Halong Bay and Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park and six World biosphere reserves including: Can Gio Mangrove Forest, Cat Tien, Cat Ba, Kien Giang, Red River Delta, Western Nghe An. Vietnam is in the Indomalaya ecozone. The Viet or Kinh ethnic group make up the majority of Vietnam's population. Vietnam additionally is home to 54 ethnic minority groups, including the Hmong, Dao, Tay, Thai, and Nung. Vietnam's number of visitors for tourism and vacation has increased steadily over the past ten years. Popular destinations include Hanoi, Saigon, the old imperial capital of Hue, World Heritage Sites of Hoi An and the Cham temples of Mỹ Sơn, the coastline such as Nha Trang, the caves of Halong Bay, Marble Mountains, and many other sites. Vietnam debuted in Miss World 2002 and reached the semifinals in 2002, 2004, 2006 and 2009. This year, Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy will represent Vietnam at the 61st Miss World finals in London.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnamland
The Times of Beauty proudly presents Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy, Miss World Vietnam 2011, in an exclusive interview for our interview series, Meet the Misses.
1. Give us an introduction of yourself.

I am 21 years old, studying business administration at UC Berkeley in California. When I’m not in school I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. Some of my hobbies include: arts and crafts, traveling, theater, community service/charity work, tennis, swimming and baking.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam5

2. Tell us a bit more about your country and hometown.

Vietnam is a beautifully preserved, tropical country with 54 ethnic groups, a population of over 90 million and landscapes such as Ha Long Bay which is recognized worldwide as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Vietnamese people are hard working, cultural, hospitable and all have a kind heart.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Images336017_Thuy_Vy_Victoria_160920107

3. What does it mean to you to represent your country at the 61st Miss World finals?

It means everything to me, being able to represent Vietnam and the Vietnamese people all around the world is truly an honor and a dream that I have had since I was a little girl.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam3

4. If you have to choose a song to describe yourself, which would you choose and why?

I would choose Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland just because it’s a relaxing and beautiful song. Its about daydreaming to be in a wonderful world, while also seeing at the same time that the world is wonderful.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty 120811_van-hoa_thuy-vy-victoria-1

5. How would you describe a typical day in your life?

Since I’m currently in college still, my typical days consist of waking up early and going to my classes during the day, sometimes studying in the afternoons and participating in extracurricular activities in my free time like sports or school clubs.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam4

6. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

I don’t really know what I’ll be doing or where I will be in 10 years, however I do know that I’ve been fortunate enough to gain different perspectives on the world through my travels. I hope that whatever I do I
can bring my experiences to make an impact on the world.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Victoria-thuy-vy-tre-trung-don-nam-moi-4

7. Which well known person from your country you most admire and why?

I admire the beautiful singer Ho Ngoc Ha because she is such a successful Vietnamese woman. She worked so hard to get to where she is today, and that is the reason why I look up to her so much.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam1

8. If you had to choose any other country to live in, which one would you choose and why?

I would probably choose the U.S. because most of my family is located there.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Victoria-Thuy-vi-dang-chuan-bi-thi-HH-TGi-2011
9. After the Sendai Earthquake, nuclear energy has become a focus of attention. Are you in favor or against the use of this kind of energy as a way to reduce the dependence on oil?

I support the exploration of new energy sources provided that the energy is clean, safe for the environment, sustainable and regulated in a responsible manner.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty F27c3_victoria-thuy-vy-tuoi-tan-giua-doi-thuong-35047e

10. What do you think is the worst kind of human injustice or prejudice happening now?

There are a lot of bad things happening all over the world today, and I think we should do our part in reducing prejudice in our world. Nobody should have to suffer through injustice of any kind.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam6

11. What are your duties as the Vietnamese representative to Miss World 2011?

I feel like my duties and also my main goal is to show the world what it means to be a young Vietnamese female in today’s modern world. I want to showcase the Vietnamese culture and beauty to the world, and be able to show everyone what we are all capable of -we work hard, strive to learn, and love to give back to our people all around the world.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Ve-dep-ngot-ngao-cua-a-hau-victoria-thuy-vy-1-VinaTro.com-1

12. What role can social media (ex. Facebook, Twitter, etc) play in the life of a beauty pageant titleholder?

I think social media can play many different roles in the life of a titleholder, but one of the most important roles it can play is the ability to help us stay connected to people around us. Social media like Facebook and Twitter make it easier for titleholders to stay in touch with friends, family, and fans. Its nice to be able to use tools like Facebook to meet new fans who I wouldn’t otherwise be able to meet myself.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vietnam2

13. What does it mean to be a human being?

I think being a human being means that we are all equal and are part of the same planet; so its part of our responsibility to take care of each other without boundaries.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty ThuyVyGown2

14. What do you feel is your purpose in life?

My purpose in life is to be a good example for those who will come after me, like my little sister. With everything that I’ve done, I always like to keep in mind that I’m doing all of these things so that I can be a good role model for young girls all around the world; just like my little six year old sister.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty 111026150140-632-225

15. Share a message to your supporters and readers of The Times of Beauty.

Hey you guys! Being Miss Vietnam in this year Miss World pageant is a great honor for me and I will try to do my best. And all the support is very meaningful to me and I really appreciate that. Thank you again and kisses to all. XOXO

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Thuy-vy-2

and finally...
Personal Motto: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind” Dr. Seuss
Personal Goal: To always find happiness in everything I do and share that with everyone I meet.
Personal Dream Destination: Venice, Italy
Favorite Food: Mint chocolate chip ice cream
Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Song: Enrique Iglesias - Heartbeat
Favorite Movie: Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Favorite Book: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Favorite Singer/Band: Michael Buble
Favorite Actor/Actress: Nicole Kidman
Favorite Hobby: Photography/Ceramics
Favorite Sport: Tennis

SPECIAL THANKS

Donald Nguyen, Director of Mundial Beauties (http://donaldnguyen.blogspot.com)
Paul Nguyen
, National Director of Miss World in Vietnam and Chairman of Elite Vietnam
Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy
, Miss World Vietnam 2011

Copy Right From: http://www.timesofbeauty.com/2011/10/2011-meet-misses-v43-miss-world-vietnam.html
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://missvietnam.forumvi.com
Miss Vietnam
Admin
Admin
Miss Vietnam

Tổng số bài gửi : 518

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty   Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Được chọn là đại diện của Việt Nam tham dự cuộc thi Hoa hậu thế giới 2011, Á hậu 2 của cuộc thi Hoa hậu Thế giới người Việt 2010, Victoria Phạm Thúy Vy đã chiếm được cảm tình của trang web nổi tiếng chuyên về các cuộc thi sắc đẹp Times of Beauty.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389390

Thúy Vy năm nay 21 tuổi, cao 1,71 mét, nặng 47 kg với số đo ba vòng 83-60-88. Trước khi giành ngôi Á hậu 2 Hoa hậu Thế giới người Việt 2010, người đẹp từng đoạt Hoa hậu châu Á bang California (Mỹ) 2009.

Trong cuộc phỏng vấn độc quyền với The Times of Beauty, Thúy Vy đã chứng tỏ được bản lĩnh của mình khi trả lời một cách lưu loát và thông minh những câu hỏi mà phóng viên đưa ra. Dưới đây là nội dung cuộc phỏng vấn này:

1. Hãy cho chúng tôi biết về bản thân bạn.

Tôi năm nay 21 tuổi, đang học quản trị kinh doanh tại Đại Học UC Berkeley ở California. Khi không đến trường, tôi thích dành thời gian bên gia đình và bạn bè. Một số những sở thích của tôi bao gồm: nhiếp ảnh, gốm sứ, hàng thủ công mỹ nghệ, đi du lịch, xem biểu diễn nghệ thuật, làm các công việc phục vụ cộng đồng hay tham gia các hoạt động của các tổ chức từ thiện, chơi quần vợt, bơi lội và nội trợ.

2. Hãy kể cho chúng tôi thêm một chút về đất nước và quê hương của bạn.

Việt Nam là một đất nước nhiệt đới tuyệt đẹp với 54 dân tộc, dân số hơn 90 triệu người và có các danh lam thắng cảnh đẹp được toàn thế giới biết đến và UNESCO công nhận là Di sản Thế giới, đó là Vịnh Hạ Long. Người dân Việt Nam rất cần cù, chăm chỉ, văn minh, mến khách và có một tấm lòng cởi mở và đôn hậu.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389384

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389385 Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389386

3. Đại diện cho quốc gia tại vòng chung kết Hoa hậu Thế giới 61 có ý nghĩa gì với bạn ?

Nó là tất cả mọi thứ với tôi, được là đại diện cho đất nước và con người Việt Nam trước toàn thế giới thực sự là một vinh dự và là ước mơ mà tôi đã ấp ủ kể từ khi còn là một cô bé.

4. Nếu bạn phải chọn một bài hát để mô tả bản thân, mà bạn sẽ chọn bài hát nào và tại sao?

Tôi sẽ chọn "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" của Judy Garland chỉ vì đó là một bài hát vui vẻ và dễ thương. Nó nói về những mơ mộng giúp ta cảm nhận được thế giới thật tuyệt vời.

5. Bạn hãy mô tả một ngày bình thường trong cuộc sống của bạn?

Do hiện tại tôi đang học đại học, nên ngày bình thường của tôi bắt đầu bằng việc thức dậy sớm và đến lớp học, đôi khi tôi học cả buổi chiều và tham gia vào các hoạt động ngoại khóa trong thời gian rảnh như chơi thể thao hoặc tham gia sinh hoạt trong các câu lạc bộ ở trường.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389380

6. Bạn nghĩ mình sẽ như thế nào trong 10 năm nữa?

Tôi thực sự không biết mình sẽ làm gì và ở đâu trong 10 năm nữa, tuy nhiên tôi biết rằng tôi có đủ may mắn để có những trải nghiệm khác nhau trên thế giới thông qua những chuyến đi. Tôi hy vọng với bất cứ điều gì mình làm, tôi có thể đem những kinh nghiệm mình có để giúp ích cho thế giới.

7. Nhân vật nào ở đất nước bạn khiến bạn ngưỡng mộ nhất và tại sao?

Tôi ngưỡng mộ ca sĩ xinh đẹp Hồ Ngọc Hà vì cô là một người phụ nữ Việt thành công. Cô ấy đã nỗ lực hết mình để có được vị trí như ngày hôm nay, và đó là lý do tôi ngưỡng mộ cô ấy.

8. Nếu phải chọn một đất nước khác để sinh sống, bạn sẽ chọn nước nào và tại sao?

Có lẽ tôi sẽ chọn nước Mỹ vì hầu hết gia đình tôi đều đang ở đó.

9. Sau trận động đất Sendai, vấn đề năng lượng hạt nhân trở thành tâm điểm chú ý. Bạn ủng hộ hay chống lại việc sử dụng năng lượng hạt nhân như một cách để giảm sự phụ thuộc vào dầu mỏ?

Tôi ủng hộ việc tìm kiểm những nguồn năng lượng mới, sạch và an toàn cho môi trường.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389389

10. Theo bạn nghĩ, điều gì là định kiến hay sự bất công tồi tệ nhất đối với con người đang xảy ra trong xã hội hiện nay?

Có rất nhiều điều tồi tệ đang xảy ra trong thế giới của chúng ta, và tôi nghĩ chúng ta nên góp phần trong việc giảm thiểu những sự bất công này. Không ai đáng phải chịu những định kiến hay bất công như vậy.

11. Trách nhiệm của bạn là gì khi đại diện cho Việt Nam tại cuộc thi Hoa hậu Thế giới 2011?

Tôi nghĩ trách nhiệm cũng như mục tiêu chính của tôi là cho cả thế giới thấy hình ảnh người phụ nữ trẻ Việt Nam trong thế giới hiện đại ngày nay. Tôi muốn giới thiệu văn hóa và vẻ đẹp Việt Nam đến toàn thế giới.

Tôi cũng muốn cho tất cả mọi người thấy rằng những khả năng của chúng tôi như như chăm chỉ làm việc, ham học hỏi và có tình yêu thương dành cho tất cả mọi người trên toàn thế giới.

12. Các mạng xã hội (ví dụ như Facebook, Twitter, v.v.) đóng vai trò gì trong cuộc sống của Hoa hậu đang nắm giữ vương miện?

Tôi nghĩ rằng phương tiện truyền thông xã hội có thể đóng nhiều vai trò khác nhau trong cuộc sống của một Hoa hậu, nhưng một trong những vai trò quan trọng nhất là khả năng giúp chúng ta kết nối những người xung quanh. Phương tiện truyền thông xã hội như Facebook và Twitter giúp cho Hoa hậu dễ dàng liên lạc với bạn bè, gia đình, và người hâm mộ. Thật tuyệt vời khi có thể sử dụng các công cụ như Facebook để gặp gỡ người người bạn mới - những người tôi không có cơ hội nói chuyện nếu không có facebook.

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty Vnm_2011_389379

13. Theo bạn là một con người có ý nghĩa gì?

Tôi nghĩ rằng là một con người có nghĩa là chúng ta đều ngang bằng nhau và là một phần của hành tinh này; vì thế, trách nhiệm của chúng ta là quan tâm, chăm sóc lẫn nhau mà không cần phân biệt ranh giới.

14. Mục đích sống của bạn là gì?

Mục đích của tôi trong cuộc sống là một tấm gương tốt cho những người đi sau, như em gái tôi chẳng hạn. Với tất cả mọi thứ mà tôi đã làm, tôi luôn tâm niệm rằng mình đang làm những việc để trở thành tấm gương tốt cho các bạn gái trẻ trên toàn thế giới, giống như em gái 6 tuổi của tôi vậy.

15. Hãy chia sẻ một thông điệp cho những người ủng hộ bạn và độc giả của The Times of Beauty.

Chào các bạn! Là đại diện Việt Nam tại cuộc thi Hoa hậu Thế giới năm nay là một vinh dự lớn cho tôi và tôi sẽ nỗ lực hết sức mình. Tất cả sự ủng hộ của các bạn đều rất có ý nghĩa với tôi và tôi thực sự trân trọng. Cảm ơn bạn một lần nữa và xin dành những nụ hôn cho tất cả mọi người

Ngọc Linh
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://missvietnam.forumvi.com

Interview Victoria Phạm Thuý Vy by The Times Of Beauty
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang